The University of Life has been the greatest teacher I know. Greater than any college course or academia are real world experiences that shape and influence who we are and where we will grow and go in life. There are 5 areas of growth (I didn’t learn in college) I wish I had known to… Continue reading WHAT THEY DON’T TEACH YOU IN COLLEGE
Engage. Learn. Play. Engage in next level networking. After a couple jam packed days of education and connection among hundreds of fellow learners, how will you be remembered? Connect with the people you meet with these two things in mind. Be interested. Ask great questions and listen more than you speak. Make notes of your… Continue reading 3 WAYS TO MAKE A CONFERENCE COUNT
I've always been an early riser. I find I get more done before lunch than any other part of the day. Listening to our body clock may be more important than we thought. Science tells us that 80% of us are more productive and effective in the morning (the other 20% are nocturnal!). To the majority… Continue reading DOES TIME OF DAY IMPACT THE QUALITY OF YOUR WORK?